** Please arrive 30 minutes early for the registration process.
- Providers must bring the following documentation on the day they attend Provider Orientation:
- Background Check Clearance document from the IHSS Public Authority
- Social Security Card (a receipt from Social Security Administration will not be accepted nor will laminated or metal cards)
- California picture Identification or Driver’s License (a receipt from the Department of Motor Vehicles will not be accepted)
- Timesheets will be mailed to your provider after the provider’s Social Security Number has been verified.
- You and your provider must complete, sign, and submit timesheets verifying the delivery of authorized services for the month. If you receive services under the Personal Care Services Program, you and your provider must complete the PCSP Provider/Enrollment Agreement form. Your provider will not be paid until this form is submitted to the IHSS social worker.
- If your provider has questions regarding their payment, they should contact the Public Authority Provider Paycheck Questions line at 1 (800) 722-4595 or they can e-mail the PA at IHSSpaychecks@hss.sbcounty.gov.