This website has been established to provide Contractors/Service Providers with important information regarding the protection and security of client/customer personally identifiably information (PII).
This website sets forth the privacy and security requirements that must be met in order to comply with your contract. All agencies/contractors must:
- Read, understand and comply with the requirements of the following agreements:
- Privacy and Security Requirements Summary.
- Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) Privacy and Security Agreement (PSA).
- California Department of Social Services Privacy and Security Agreement (PSA).
- Ensure employees, sub-contractors, agents, volunteers and interns who have access to PII complete the Privacy and Security Training and execute the training acknowledgement form and other training materials annually.
- Ensure employees, sub-contractors, agents, volunteers and interns who have access to PII sign the Confidentiality Statement annually.
- Report actual, suspected or potential breaches of PII immediately to the Human Services Privacy and Security Office via e-mail at: HSPrivacySecurityOfficer@hss.sbcounty.gov.
Return to Human Services Website