Department of Child Support Services - DCSS Home Click here to pay online 
by credit card or by check. 
It is convenient and safe. 
Skip Navigation Links Home > Parents and Guardians > Child Does Not Live With Me

Child Does Not Live With Me

Child Support program services are for both parents—custodial parties (whose children live with them the majority of the time) and noncustodial parents (whose children do not live with them the majority of the time). Noncustodial parents can apply for services, or ask to modify child support already ordered. Local child support agencies are an important resource. By working closely with the local agency, noncustodial parents can avoid or minimize issues that may arise regarding their child support case and/or child support payments.

Below are links to useful resources:

 Information Kit

 Child Support Handbook

Click here to download the handbook.


Click here to learn more about our available services.

 Customer Connect

Customer Connect

  • Customer Connect is California’s self-service child support case information system. Using this website you
  • View payment information
  • Review case information
  • Verify court dates and appointments
  • Update your account information
  • Reset or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
  • You can also send us an e-mail using the “Contact Us” feature. We will make every effort to reply to
                  your e-mail within three (3) working days. You will have to log back on to the website to review our

  •  Employment Resource Center

    Click here to view more information.

     Get My License Reinstated

     Pay Off My Arrears Balance

     Get Genetic Testing