Department of Child Support Services - DCSS Home Click here to pay online 
by credit card or by check. 
It is convenient and safe. 
Skip Navigation Links Home > Online Services > Change My Address

Change My Address

Have you recently moved and now have a new address? Fill out the form below and hit “submit” to update your address. (Address changes can also be submitted online via Customer Connect):

You can do so by completing this Change of Address Form:

Your name:    
Your case number:    
Previous address:    
New address:    
Current day phone number:      
Current evening phone number:      
Current cell phone number:      
Current email address:    
Current Employer: